

Note the tears hanging pitifully under Ava's eyes. She has a tendency to sway her head wildly when she is tired and fussy. I have gotten very skilled at averting her blows; however, Dustin found himself once again unprepared recieving a swift blow to the chin. After a brief moment of silence, Ava responded with a puckered lip and a heart-wrenching wail. As soon as she saw me she grinned. Seems in the past few weeks she has gotten very attached to me. For example her eyes follow me everywhere, especially when someone else is holding her - even her daddy. It's almost embarrassing, but Dustin doesn't seem to mind. I've been told to enjoy this while it lasts; some day he will be on the other end of her abundant adulation and I will be left wondering what happened.
3 comments:
She has dimples too doesn't she?
So cute............smiles and tears....
Yes, indeedy I have dimples - faint, sweet, little dimples. They are more noticeable when I grin big.
Post a Comment