Sunday, March 19, 2006

Party Girls



Ava and I went to a friend's baby shower today. I brought my camera but didn't get around to taking any photos so I snapped this one after we got home and put on our jammies. Funny how much I once stressed about her adamant refusals to nap in her crib - insisting to nap reclined. Turns out its been a blessing (for now anyway) - she naps anywhere I take her. She fell asleep in her car seat at the shower granting me an hour of carefree adult conversation. Then she awoke eager to eat - so we quickly dashed home for a wholesome meal. I enjoyed showing her off at the shower. Everyone gushed about how adorable she was. Needless to say, I humbly agreed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beauty-girl.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable! I love reading your comments.

Savannah says, "I can't wait to play with Ava and talk about girly stuff. All these boys want to do is something Mommy calls wrestling. How boring is that?"

Dana

Professor Pattinpups said...

Very sweet.