oh, Ava. Those cherub cheeks have served as inspirational material for me. Lookin good, cuz. (In a friendly, cousinly --not smarmy sortof way. I'm not capable of being smarmy just yet.)yours truly,Sir Isaac
I do believe hats are a pleasant choice for her wee head.
I sense a decisive gravitational pull on her right side :o) That cheek must weigh a ton!
Was a more darling beautiful baby girl ever born???(No, most definitely!) Great Aunt Darlene says, "there is no Ragsdale in that face.!"
What a beautiful sweet baby who looks just like her mama......love, GAR
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh, Ava. Those cherub cheeks have served as inspirational material for me. Lookin good, cuz. (In a friendly, cousinly --not smarmy sortof way. I'm not capable of being smarmy just yet.)
yours truly,
Sir Isaac
I do believe hats are a pleasant choice for her wee head.
I sense a decisive gravitational pull on her right side :o) That cheek must weigh a ton!
Was a more darling beautiful baby girl ever born???(No, most definitely!) Great Aunt Darlene says, "there is no Ragsdale in that face.!"
What a beautiful sweet baby who looks just like her mama......
love, GAR
Post a Comment