Sunday, April 02, 2006

Picture Perfect?

Ooooh, what fun we've had since Aunt Dana and Cousin Madison have been in town visiting. Madison (14 months) and Ava (18 weeks) are sporting new sundresses in these photos, compliments of Aunt Lauri (thank you!!!!). When working with an infant and a toddler, as expected these photos were hard won. Just getting the babies simultaneosly awake and happy was a job. Dana and I decided we would like a nice "back drop" but couldn't quite get Madison centered behind Ava - she insisted on standing behind her head. Madison continued to exert her burgeoning independence refusing to interact with Ava. Then she accidently knocked over an entire bowl of potpourri (which can be seen scattered throughout the photo.) At one point I just lost it, laughing at how silly Dana and I must have looked trying to get these kids to pose perfectly for our much desired photos.

And now I look at my collage on this blog and notice their heads are cropped; oh well, this is as good as it gets for now! Posted by Picasa

No comments: