Saturday, May 26, 2007

New York City!!!

Mommy and Daddy's first vacation without me! They went to New York City to celebrate Mommy's graduation and their 7th wedding anniversary. Hey - I didn't mind; I had Mawmaw and Pawpaw to entertain me for a long weekend. I think I wore Mawmaw out. Whenever she started to relax - I would quickly clap my hands together and whine annoyingly until she guessed what I wanted. It was endless fun. Anyway - here's some pics of Mommy and Daddy's vacation. She insisted they be posted. Check back later for the good stuff - more pictures and videos of moi.


3 comments:

Gracen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda and Elizabeth said...

I don't see any pictures? Am I a dork and just can't find them?
Melinda

rizal said...

We can't see the pictures either. Would love to see them. Sounds like a lot of fun!