Now we get to play all summer long and every summer from now on!!!!!!
I'm reflecting on my own future, in this photo. "Hmm... maybe I'll follow in Mommy's footsteps and become a School Psychologist, too!!!!"
Mommy wants to give a special thanks to Daddy, Pawpaw, Mawmaw, Uncle Patrick, Aunt Lorraine, and cousin Isaac for making the trip to Chatty for her graduation. I saw tears in her eyes a few times and thought she was sad - but she said it was because she was so happy that her family was here to see her graduate. And that she was finally done with school!!!!

2 comments:
Congratulations!!!! We're so proud of your mommy.
Ash,
I'm so very proud of you!!! I know you have worked VERY hard and are a dedicated woman. I don't know where you find the time to do so much.... you've got your priorities in some serious order!
Love,
Christy M.
Post a Comment