Monday, April 24, 2006

"The Outfit"

Some of you have noticed that all I seem to wear anymore are tanktops and gauchos. It's true. I'm addicted to shelfbras under shelf bra tanktops (see blogs below). I have various colors that I enjoy coordinating with matching gauchos. They are cheap, comfortable and easy to nurse in (the tops that is). I crave ease and comfort. I have become the proverbial low maintainence housewife, I admit. But I do wear other things on special occasions - hence the picture I've included. See, I can clean up nice sometimes. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Professor Pattinpups said...

Nah, I don't believe it for one moment. That photo was staged. I bet $100 you jumped immediately from that "photo appropriate" outfit into "the outfit" as soon as the camera's shutter closed! tee hee

Anonymous said...

How can a screaming baby be so precious? (probably because I don't have to hear her yell).

Anonymous said...

Goile - better to drive a beat-up old car and be rich than to drive a rich car and be poor. Dare to be your own person - that's true grit! Besides, you always look good.

Anonymous said...

She sure is a pretty thang. When did Glamour Shots start doing at-home sessions? (TJ)