Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ava Leigh Wright




We've decided to create a blog to share Ava's life with friends and relatives. So here are some highlights of her life so far. Born on November 16, 2005 at 12:12am, she weighed 6 pounds, 14 ounces and reached 20 inches in height. Today she is a healthy 11.5 pounds and 23 inches at 3 months of age (14 weeks to be exact). She is frequently told (by familiars and strangers) that she looks "just like her daddy!" - I have to agree. She enjoys grinning at anyone who approaches her with a smile, napping in her swing, and conversing with those who speak in coos (Mommy and Daddy are well versed). She has also been actively endeavoring to sit up independently. As she burgeons with new skills and abilities, these early days grow more and more enjoyable; Ava simply fascinates us.

3 comments:

Professor Pattinpups said...

Well ain't she just a little angel fell from heaven? Yes she is. Just a little angel.

Anonymous said...

Um, yeap! I have to say she does look a lot like her daddy! Very cute indeed! More photos, please.

Anonymous said...

You have the most precious baby! I know you are having fun with her. Wish I could see her in person. Congratulations to the proud Mama and Papa!

Joy Murphy (Jessica Payne's mom)