


Ava and her 5 month old cousin Isaac enjoyed some quality time together a few weekends ago at Isaac's house in Nashville. With boisterous coos and giggles, Isaac delighted in sharing his wild thoughts and dreams. Ava, a bit more laconic (at present), hung on as long as should could before drifting into a peaceful afternoon nap.
5 comments:
Isaac looks like a little punk rocker, for sure!
Just happened to be passing by your site. What a beautiful baby. Why, she has to be the most precious little girl I have ever seen. Such dimples. And so alert and pretty. You must be very proud of this little bundle of joy. Take care of her and post lots more pictures. From an admirer (AKA mawmaw)
What a cut pair!
I meant cute!
Ah, this brings back such magical memories of the olden month gone by. I miss you so, sweet drowsy cousin of mine.
love,
isaac
Post a Comment