Here we are four years later and I finally decide to return to blogging. It's been a crazy four years and I wish I had kept up with this blog better but what can you do when you are trying to keep up with a new born baby/todder/preschooler/grade schooler. Seems things have settled down a bit so I am just going to start from Lila's 4th birthday party at our house on September 16th. Maybe one day I will finish scrapbooks of her birth through four years! And Ava, well, atleast you've got a blog on your first three years. Which I actually just published and will present to you on your 7th birthday in a few weeks! That actually inspired me to return to blogging your lives. A nice book to have each year on your birthday as a year in review. Now if I can just keep it short and simple, maybe I will post our lives regularly...

No comments:
Post a Comment