Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Fun

Sweet little Iris - I wanna baby sister just like her; or so that's what I'm told I want...
Don't let this picture fool ya - Isaac was a mad man at the easter egg hunt. This pic was taken after the dust settled and he had collected lots of eggs. I mostly watched the action.
Is it really bad luck to open an umbrella indoors? What's a girl to do when she gets her first umbrella and it's not raining??? I gotta test mine out!

3 comments:

Fariba Roshak (The Mom) said...

ava you look so beautiful! We miss you lots and lots. Is your mommy having a baby shower???? I heard you are having a brother or sister. My mommy wanted a sister for me too but we got a brother and they are just a good and fun! We miss you and would love to see you soon. you have to come see my new room. Love, Jordan and Jordan's mommy

Anonymous said...

Oh boy....my little girl is back on line.......
grammamasan

WatchMeGrowUp said...

Ava, you are SO grown up looking now, and very adorable!! Tell your momma "congrats" on her Big News. You will be an awesome Big Sister, just like Connor is for Baby Jack.

Jeannine & Jack