Saturday, August 25, 2007

Finally...


It's been a crazy few weeks. Mommy, Daddy, and I moved to Gallatin, TN - Mommy's hometown to be near Mawmaw, Pawpaw, Isaac, Iris, Lorraine, and Patrick. And some of Mommy's bestest friends and their babies live right around the corner! Daddy started work as a social worker/marketing sales rep for Trinity Hospice the Monday following our weekend move. Mommy's been interviewing for various positions - but hasn't officially received any offers yet. Although she is eager to gain employment, she has enjoyed having time off to unpack and organize our new house. This house rocks - I absolutely love the big jacuzzi tub in Mommy's and Daddy's bathroom. I also love escaping up the stairs to the big room above the garage where Mommy's old toys are (thanks Mawmaw for keeping so many of them!) My room is amazing. Mawmaw painted it even more fabulous than before! I have so many amazing murals painted on my walls. Stay tuned for more pictures!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.....Let's see the cool new mural you got!?!?!!