I can already tell you are gonna be a goofball, Reezie - you almost never stop grinning!!!! I sure had fun playing in your crib - too bad you stopped smiling and started crying when I threw a party up in there. What's up with that???
Hope to see you again soon, Reezie-poo.
Luv,
Ava Leigh
It's Mini-me!!!
3 comments:
oh my goodness he is so cute! ashlie tell kate I said how adorable I think he is! I am so sad that you aren't going to be at the wedding. when are you leaving town? can you make the thursday night lingerie party at sarah's house.. that will probably end up downtown? let me know. Fariba
ps the girls need a play date..might be time for the slide again!
Ava,
Thanks for coming to visit! It was so fun! I like to have company! I want to learn some of that cool sign language that you do. Come visit again some time soon!
Love,
Reezie
PS tell your friend Jordan I will be at the wedding with my mommy and daddy!!
Ladybug, the Easter bunny has been to my house and left you some bath ducks and Mr. and Mrs. Potato head and some other stuff. Come and see it soon.
Post a Comment