What a cutie!!! I hate that they are growing up so fast. It makes me sad :(
OH my, she is just the cutest little thing!!!
Ava,You are looking like such a grown up girl. You also look alot like your mommy! hope to see you soon little girl! Love, Fariba and Jordan
I'm still your little baby, ma.
She is the image of her mother at the same age!! So cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a cutie!!! I hate that they are growing up so fast. It makes me sad :(
OH my, she is just the cutest little thing!!!
Ava,
You are looking like such a grown up girl. You also look alot like your mommy! hope to see you soon little girl! Love, Fariba and Jordan
I'm still your little baby, ma.
She is the image of her mother at the same age!! So cute.
Post a Comment