I can't believe how long her hair has gotten! Can you come to the great escape tomorrow? We are going there since the big kids are out of school and I am off work.
Is that Ava with a boa? Is that the pup Dustin rescued? My player was a bit jerky. Ava looks perfect, as always though!
Ava Leigh, those trademark dimples are two of the reasons you are here.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe how long her hair has gotten! Can you come to the great escape tomorrow? We are going there since the big kids are out of school and I am off work.
Is that Ava with a boa? Is that the pup Dustin rescued? My player was a bit jerky. Ava looks perfect, as always though!
Ava Leigh, those trademark dimples are two of the reasons you are here.
Post a Comment