Thursday, November 16, 2006

Miss Ava Leigh celebrates her first birthday!

Wow - am I already one year old? Seems like I've done and learned so much in one short year. And what a fun day I had celebrating my first birthday. Mommy and Daddy took me to this crazy little place where I could crawl, walk, and run on all kinds of objects and in lots of tunnels. Oh, and I even got to sit on Santa's lap and have my picture taken - didn't cry once (although I thought about it)!!!

Stay tuned because I get another party next weekend with some of my most very favorite friends and family!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Fariba Roshak (The Mom) said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you! Jordan, Eric and Fariba

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ava!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, my girl!

Anonymous said...

.....she made such a scene in her tiny white boots, people must have cried, "my, she's so cute!"

Anonymous said...

You go Girl!