Monday, June 05, 2006

Her charm keeps melting us...

Ava's getting increasingly mischievious with her ever expanding mobility. Yesterday when I went to get her out of her car seat, I found her impishly grinning at her new found skill of pulling her sunvisor to the front of her.


This is how Dustin and I found her this morning; pulled up by her tiny hands, proudly gripping her crib rails. Guess its time to lower the mattress. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! So Ash what kind/brand of car seat do you have? Is it a travel system? Any recommendations?

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie patutie! She sure is growing FAST!

Fariba Roshak (The Mom) said...

Wow Ava slow your roll.... I can't keep up that fast! I am just sitting up on my own and rocking on my knees...no more new tricks till i catch up! i mean it! jordan