Friday, May 26, 2006

Playdate Mania


Ava is turning into quite the social butterfly. She was a little bored and sleepy until Kaylee (8.5 months) and her big brother Jayden (2 years) arrived one afternoon. Her face just lit up as she watched in fascination at her new friends - the nap could wait. She really does seem to grin and wiggle more energetically when other kids are around.

Oh, and I must add a little on her development - she's beginning to crawl and she just learned to sit up independently. She's a genious, I tell ya, at a mere 6 months old :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Fariba Roshak (The Mom) said...

Wow, Congratulations Ava!!!! I am so excitied you can sit up on your own. I still have to use my boppy or have my mommy really close by. I am rocking on my knees but have only mastered the skill of moving backwards! See you soon....

BFF
Baby J

Anonymous said...

When will my girl's hair turn golden, so I can sing, Ava Leigh, Ava Leigh, maid of golden hair? (maybe this summer)

Professor Pattinpups said...

I will consume those cheeks whole one day. I swear it by the Power of the Professor!